Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are specially designed for people who have low mobility. Visit mobility scooters to see our range.
An electric scooter is essentially a battery-operated vehicle with the capacity of only one man or woman. These scooters are mainly used by those individuals who feel difficulty in standing or walking for lengthy periods of time. The Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are either designed for indoor use, outdoor use and both interior and outdoor use. The major difference between an Electric Scooter and a mechanized wheelchair is that the latter is typically meant for interior use and also costs much more.
Mobility scooters typically come in a wide range of styles which are capable of accommodating various types of user needs.
Electric Scooters can have three wheels or maybe four. All these scooters run with battery power, so there is no chance to create environmental pollution. The pair of batteries employed by these scooters are rechargeable and need to be re-charged on a regular basis. The time and distance covered by an electric scooter after every charging depends significantly on the type of battery and its capacity. There is no need to worry about the operation of these scooters as they are very uncomplicated.
Electric Scooters are normally equipped with advanced brake systems which make the stopping of these scooters very straightforward. These scooters also have parking brake which stops from rolling the vehicle when it is stationed.
A wide range of types of Electric Scooters
There are several types of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters according to the numerous users needs available at Visit Website. They are as follows:
1) Easily Transportable or Foldable Mobility Scooters: As the name suggests these scooters are effortlessly foldable and ready to transport at any time. These type of scooters are ideal for people those who like traveling. These scooters can be dismantled into 3 or 4 pieces of light parts, according to the various scooter designs, for easy transport in a large number of vehicles boots.
2) Three-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: The three- wheeled mobility scooters offer full-sized comfort and toughness which is absolutely ideal for both interior as well as outdoor use. These scooters have an optimum body weight capability of 300 to 500 lbs.
3) Four-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: Whenever maximum stability is required a fourth wheel is needed to support the three- wheeled structure to get a stable platform. These types of scooters are mainly used for outdoor use. These scooters have bigger tires with wider base and can go as fast as 10 mph.
4) Heavy Duty Electric Scooters: These scooters are built for heavy individuals who weigh more than 350 pounds. These scooters come with both three and four-wheeled models and with the weight capacity up to 500 pounds.
The Benefits of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters.
The main benefits of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are as follows:.
1) As the Electric Scooters are powered by battery as a result no physical exertion is required.
2) The people with low mobility can go uphill very easily with the help of these scooters.
3) The man or woman who feels difficulty in walking does not need anyones assistance to operate these scooters as it is very easy working these scooters.
For more information talk to Visit Website